Table of Contents
- 1 cup Ragi flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup ghee
- ¼ tablespoon cardamom powder (optional)
Method Of Preparation
- Roast the flour in a pan for 5 minutes by continuously stirring it. Keep adding ghee slowly while you continuously stir it. Make sure the flour does not get burnt. Take the pan away from the flame.
- Now add the sugar and cardamom in the roasted ragi flour and mix well
- Keep the mixture to cool down for 10-15 minutes
- Try giving the round shapes to the flour with your hands.
- Even sprouted ragi flour can be used for the laddoo. It makes the laddoos more nutritious
- This can be even made using healthier version instead of sugar e.g. powdered jaggery or dates