Table of Contents
100 gm makhana powder
1 cup water
2 cup milk
1 spoon sugar
A pinch of cardamom powder
Method Of Preparation
- Add water to makhana powder and mix well. Ensure the lumps of makhana are not present.
- Then add the milk in the mixture. Put it on stove and cook at low flame for 7-10 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cardamom powder before taking off the flame.
- It can be served both chilled or warm
- The makhana kheer thickens once it becomes cold
- One can add few drops of rose water for additional flavor