Welcome to www.tastytribe.in (“tastytribe.in”, “Tastytribe”, “Website”, or “we”). This website is owned and operated by Tasty Tribe Private Limited, whose registered office is in Pune, India
1. Absolute Confidentiality
- www.tastytribe.in (also referred to as “tastytribe.in” or “Website” or “We”) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you (“Customer”). At www.tastytribe.in, the confidentiality of our Customers is a top priority.
2. Your Consent
As part of providing our Services to you, We may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. At times you may receive phone calls also related to your orders/request on www.tastytribe.in.
When you sign up to receive our e-newsletters, We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving www.tastytribe.in promotional e-newsletters.
You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at tastytribe.in We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at www.tastytribe.in, you may do so by clicking “Your Account”, and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
www.tastytribe.in may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customise the Website to deliver personalised service to our Customers.
3. What Information We Collect About You
We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your preferences– in the following ways on:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, on www.tastytribe.in;
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on www.tastytribe.in;
- When you sign up for e-newsletters at www.tastytribe.in;
- When you submit reviews or Testimonials on www.tastytribe.in
During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
3 When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyse Customers’ trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
4. How We Use the Information Collected from You
We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
- To improve our Website’s functionality, and to customise your future shopping experience with us;
- To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
5. With Whom We Share Your Information
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, We engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of www.tastytribe.in, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
6. Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain tastytribe.in employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity.
Third party websites
Our Website may contain links to or advertisements concerning third party websites. These said websites may also reference, advertise, or hyperlink to our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other third party websites and expressly disclaim all liability associated with your use of and the content on such other third party websites.